Thursday 20 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Diary of a Country Girl so a huge thanks to her! :) You can check out her blog here.


The Rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
            2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 10 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them. (I'm only doing 5 because I think 10 is too many for me to think of - sorry!)

7 things about me:

- I love babies! (well who doesn't?) They're so cute and gorgeous :)
- I love wearing heels but I feel too tall in them unless I'm with someone taller than me.
- I am actually very versatile and always up for doing new things!
- I used to think I have very strong opinions in certain situations, turns out every situation is unique so nope, I don't.
- I'm not a huge fan of tea or coffee, but I do drink both and like iced coffee especially.
- When I have my own place I intend on filling it with animals, rabbits, dogs, fish, hamsters, gerbils, all cute furry little things :)
- I enjoy writing, I know this may seem obvious, but I actually really love it. It reflected in my academic studies too, I keep a diary, write just for the sake of it, and have been known to dabble in poetry too.

5 Deserving Bloggers!

1. Rosie from The Budget Beauty Book
3. Liz from Twilight Underworld
5. Lizzie from Cupcakes and Cosmetics

Thank you so much for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A well-deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)