Tuesday 4 October 2011

Christmas Swaps!

Image from http://crazy-frankenstein.com/403.html


I had this idea some time ago and I'm not sure how everyone will receive it. I wanted to send my "blogging/twitter" friends Christmas presents! I'm not entirely sure how this will work, but I'm thinking that if you would be up for it please register your interest in the form of a comment below. I don't want this to be something that only a few people can do, everyone is welcome and I don't think the value of presents should be an issue. It's up to everyone individually if they'd like their swaps to be international or not, but whichever way I think everything should be sent a little while before Christmas to ensure it gets there on time!

Another way to do this might be to send your blogger friend an email or tweet asking if they'd be interested and you can go ahead and do so!

Please let me know what you think in the comments below. I hope there's enough interest for the first Christmas blogger swap to go ahead! :)

Thank you so much for reading x

7 comments:

  1. I'd thought of something like this, a bit like a secret santa but not sure if there'd be a way to keep it secret lol... I reckon there should be a min/max spend and like you say a stipulation as to whether you want to go international or not (i personally wouldnt, too much risk involve and can be very costly)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A min/max spend sounds good and I like the specification of shipping internationally or nor...I'm just not sure how to get it to work though...lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind doing something like that, I love giving presents, not to mention getting them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant wait for christmas xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea, I'd be up for it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to take part in this but im so skint @ the moment. If I come into some £££, then count me :).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)