Saturday 29 October 2011

20 before 20

I saw this idea on Claire's blog and thought I'd give it a go too! I know I already have 101 things to do in 1001 days but this seems like a revved up version, and I like making lists so here goes!

On my next birthday I will be 20 years old. It makes me feel so old it's ridiculous. I'll get through it though...*sigh* Some of these are abbreviated because I can't reveal them just yet or I want to keep them as personal goals.

1) Do a makeup and hair course I no longer want to do one!
2) Save a decent amount of money
3) GGG
4) GIU
5) Keep my room tidy
6) Use up at least 150 hair/makeup/skincare products
7) Start my diverse blog  http://everythingbutbeauty.blogspot.com
8) Buy a DSLR
9) Take a photography course
10) Go to a certain French Restaurant
11) Review my French and start practicing
12) BHCA
13) SJS
14) Start training properly
15) Start swimming and yoga
16) Buy a car
17) Have a huge clearout and give anything unwanted to charity or sell it
18) Buy nothing to do with beauty myself
19) Fix sleeping pattern
20) Style myself daily - I run around in the worst combination of clothing and makeup usually!

That's it! I hope to complete all of these as soon as I can apart from the ongoing ones and will keep you updated! Thank you for reading :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Don't worry, I recently started compiling a 40 before 40 list...shudder... I only got to about 10 things, but I have at least done one of them now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for linking me
    I loved reading your list of things to do
    Hope to get to do them! Xx Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea you got but NEVER say you are old !!!
    That makes me feel like a grandma hahahaah

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is a awesome idea xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TheBristolBeautyBlog haha thank you! :) I love the feeling of crossing things out once they're done :) xx

    @Claire Louise Thank you! Also thank you for the idea I love making lists lol xx

    @Lívia Moreira you're right, I should stop feeling so old, I don't know why but jumping out of teenage years does feel like a huge step! xx

    @RavingBeautyx Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)