Monday 10 October 2011

Feel Unique Beauty Box - October 2011

I received my first ever Feel Unique Beauty Box on Friday and I loved it so much I honestly didn't want to share it with anyone! Feel Unique is £9.95 per month and the box and its contents are amazing.












TIGI Catwalk Sleek Mystique Straight Collection Blow Out Balm - Full Size 90ml - £10.35
Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy - 25g Sample - £3.50
Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid SPF10 - 10ml sample - £10.20
Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - 60ml - £5.60
Orly Nail Lacquer in Green With Envy - 5.3ml - £5
Burberry Body Perfume - 1.5ml sample - £1.38

Total Value of Box: £36.03
Amount Paid: £9.95
Total Saving: £26.08

The Feel Unique box itself is a small compact slide-out sleek black box which I love. The contents are from luxury brands and are of deluxe sizes. I love this box! To be honest I'm very grateful for the TIGI Styling Balm but I have no idea how to use it because I don't own a blow-dryer...maybe I should get one at some point...let me know what you think! The Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream is a wonderful addition as I've been wanting to try their products for ages and still haven't. Caudalie is a French brand and I have a bit of an amour for them, also very high-end, I love the sample sizes because I can take them away with me when I travel, this fluid also has an SPF of 10 which is always helpful. Unfortunately my heart sank a little when I saw the Bliss Face Wash because I already have 2 exact bottles, but I hope it's good, so I can use them all up! I love the Orly nail lacquer, and the shade is lovely but not one I myself would associate as a pre-Winter warmer, as the theme of this box is. Finally I really liked the addition of a fragrance sample, I have so many I don't think I'll ever need to buy a perfume bottle! I liked the fragrance of the Burberry Body, although I do feel I should wear it a little more before deciding definitely.

I was very happy with this box and am proud to present it with a 10/10 based on my first impressions and thoughts. I see no flaws in this box, the packaging, the price or the delivery. I'm considering going for the 12 month subscription but again, I have to yet decide which beauty boxes to unsubscribe from!

Thank you so much for reading! What do you think of the box? Will you be joining up?

4 comments:

  1. This looks great, I get the Glossybox at the moment but am waiting till the next box to decide if I keep it up. If not then this looks like a contender x
    www.knightseclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a really good deal but is it better than glossy box xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box looks awesome. I may give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this one, even more so now. Maybe in the new year I will treat myself to some :) I love this review too, thanks for sharing and it's going on my wish list xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)