This is my first ever Amarya Beauty Box and here are some pictures showing you the packaging and the items:
|The Box and the Amarya logo|
|I got an Amarya Beauty Cloth Bag!|
|The smaller box inside...|
|Leaflet with more information on other products|
|Beautifully presented information on each product inside the box|
|The box wrapped|
|The box when opened|
|The products inside the box|
|Finally! The products themselves!|
Lavera Hand Cream - 20ml sample - worth £1.00
REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel - 3ml sample - worth £3.60
Dr Hauschka Skincare Samples - 1.5ml each - worth £1.99 and £2.70
Madara Moon Flower Tinting Fluid - 50ml full size - worth £23
Total Value of Box: £32.29
Amount Paid: £10
Total Saving: £22.29
The values/totals calculated are excluding the lovely bag I received! My first impressions of Amarya are as follows:
- They themselves are very polite and helpful.
- The box was on time, so punctual.
- Everything in the box was as promised and more.
First Impressions of the contents of the box and the box itself:
- I wouldn't keep the actual boxes purely because I have no room left for anything in my room, but the quality is fine and very reusable.
- All products are organic and a lot of them cruelty free - huge tick from me.
- The Lavera Handcream smells very fresh albeit natural, and moisturises my hands well, also the full size (75ml) is only £3.75 so if I do fall in love with it, I may repurchase.
- I don't use eye creams/gels very often but probably should so I'm happy I received the REN eye gel.
- The Dr Hauschka skincare I believe was from the regenerating line and therefore anti-aging so I've given those away.
- The Madara Tinting Fluid looks amazing, so luxurious and I was very happy to see it in my box, I can't wait to try it and it's full size!
Based on my first impressions and everything so far I'd like to award this box a 9/10! :)