Friday 7 October 2011

Amarya Beauty Box - October 2011

I received my lovely beauty box by Amarya yesterday and I was thrilled with the contents. Here's everything and my thoughts:


Lavera Eye Gel - sample sachet (1.5ml?) - price/worth unknown
terre d'Oc Powder Eyeshadow in 502 - Full size - £12.95
Dr Hauschka Daily Revitalising Eye Cream - 1.5ml sample - worth £3.35
Neom Organic Body Wash - 50ml - worth £4.25
Madara Eco Face Travel Set - Full size - £6.95

Total Value of Box: at least £27.50
Amount Paid: £10
Total Saving: £17.50

Here are my first impressions of the box:

I really loved opening it this month, it really and truly felt like I'd got a surprise birthday present, I'm not sure why though! Probably because I hadn't had a package in so long! Anyway...I'm happy with the box overall, very happy with the Madara travel set and as I have combination skin-tone I was impressed with Amarya, even though I secretly knew that everyone has got the same one. I've stored it away for when I do travel, I love the look of the Neom body wash and it smells nice too, think herbal scents. Although I haven't tried the Lavera eye gel or Dr Hauschka's eye cream, I don't like sample sachets to try the creams or any creams, because they dry out before I can utilise them properly - unless I transfer them to a little pot which are always occupied so hard for me to do. Finally the terre d'Oc eyeshadow, it's a loose eyeshadow in a very unique shaped pot and a very pretty colour. I think I'll use it as an all over shade on my lazy days!

Based on my first impressions this box gets a 9/10!

Thank you so much for reading, let me know what you think of your Amarya box, or if you haven't signed up, are you tempted yet? :)

2 comments:

  1. i am cosidering signing up should i ?? xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to try a beauty box, Naturisimo is offering a free beauty box with purchase and there is no need to subscribe:
    http://www.naturisimo.com/beauty_box.cfm

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)