Friday 28 October 2011

Secret Santa/Christmas Swaps - What Happens Next?

Hi!

Seeing as we added a lot of rules, terms and so on to ensure everything runs properly and smoothly, I thought I'd quickly write this post to let you know what happens next. I still haven't received all confirmation of the swaps from people wanting to participate and until I get those emails I won't be sending anyone's address to the email address' that haven't replied. I just want to make sure that the individual themselves will get the details and don't want to send personal information to abandoned email addresses. If you haven't received an email from me please leave a comment and I'll send you one right away.

Myself and Jade will then sort everyone so all participants have someone to send to and someone sending them a present.

Here's what you need to do after you receive your Secret Santa's details:

1 - Find a present to the value of at leasGBP £15/ USD $23/ EUR €17 or equivalent.
2 - Package it and take a picture (blur out or cover address, name will be enough), send this picture along with postage method to j.hewitt4468@gmail.com.
3 - Send your package before or on 1st December 2011.


4 - Once you have received your package please email naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com to let me know so I can tick you off! Nothing else is necessary.


Thank you very much for taking part! Please email/tweet/leave a comment if there are any issues and I'll respond asap.

6 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've signed up for the Secret sant beauty swaps but you havent said what the maximum for the gift should be

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Epiphannie A Hi, there isn't a maximum, that's up to you how much you'd like to spend, value of gift must be at least £15 though so that everyone receives at least the same value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt know about this would loved to take part

    princesstinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicola Hiya, if you'd still like to take part we may be able to add you, if you go to the form on the original post and register that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my swaps details, I love Secret Santa :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update I can't wait! I already went out and bought my present to send It was so much fun shopping for it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)