Monday 3 October 2011

Boudoir Privé - September 2011

Hi!

I received my Boudoir Privé box last Monday and I've had a chance to play with everything well enough for first impressions/a mini-review. Boudoir Privé kindly offered to send me a box free of charge and I replied too quickly not recalling I'm already a subscriber! However, I told them later on and they were absolutely lovely when I said I'd either be giving it to a family member or holding a giveaway on the blog. I ended up giving it away to a family member for her birthday and she loved it, she took most of the stuff leaving me the box.

So anyway, here's what was in it and my opinions on it:

Lovely note in review box (given away)


My £10 box - and I've forgotten to take a picture of the Tropic body polish because I'd already used it :/

Tropic Body Smooth Refreshing Polish - I really liked this, I used it on my legs and it made them feel a lot smoother and scrubbed, I'm not entirely sure if I'd repurchase as I think I've found the scrub of my life at the minute, but overall it's lovely, works well with a citrus fragrance.

Zoya Professional Lacquer in Tao - I really like the shade of the nail polish, from Zoya's A/W collection Smoke & Mirrors, it applies well and looks good. Normally retails for £9.98 per bottle.

Cargo Boogie Night Eye Pencil - I swatched both of these from both boxes on my hand and I really didn't like the colour payoff or feeling, I think these would be way too harsh on my very sensitive eyes - they'll be in my blogsale soon. 5 retail for £13.

Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream - This is amazing, I love the consistency of this eye cream and I think my sample will last me for months, it's a nourishing cream and not anti-aging like every cream I come across so I'm glad. Just a basic cream I need. 15ml for £90.

Macademia Healing Oil Treatment - This is another product I love, it's nourishing to the hair without being oily, I think I may repurchase this when I run out or just some more for all of my hair.

Agent Provocateur Fragrance -  This smells lovely :)

Mai Couture Blot & Bronze sheets - I really like these, I was confused as to which side to use but I just used both and I love the slight shimmer they add.

Zoya swatches - I'm glad these were included so that when Boudoir Privé open their online store I can pick up some more shades I love!

I think this box was the best box so far! I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading, let me know what you think and if you'll be subscribing to Boudoir Privé soon! :) Another thing I forgot to add is how much I love that Boudoir Privé put the samples into the box so they're hidden! I love looking for them! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for your review of the September Beauty Box - we can't wait to see what you review for the October Beauty Box, which comes out in the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I'm signed up to Boudoir Prive for October and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Veronica@BoudoirPrivé thank you so much for your comment and I'm looking forward to this month's box! :)

    @Beauty Balm thank you for your comment, it is a lovely box/brand/contents/company, I can't wait either :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to sign up now xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)