Thursday 6 October 2011

Secret Santa/Christmas Swaps

Hi!

To formally register your interest in partaking in the Secret Santa/Christmas swaps please read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy below. Jade from Fashion & Beauty Disaster kindly offered to help me organise everything so when I say "we" I mean Jade and myself, otherwise I will say "I" for myself only. To help everyone feel safer about the swap I've compiled the terms and privacy policy. It's a lot to read and comply by but it'll keep everything safe and secure and allow this to take place without any issues!

Source

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY 25th OCTOBER 2011.

Terms and Conditions:

- Minimum value of present must be GBP £15/ USD $23/ EUR €17.
- Packages must be sent out before or on 1st December 2011.
- You must be 18 or over or over the legal age in your country or have your parents' permission to participate.
- You must contact either Nav or Jade to inform them of your chosen delivery method. (1st class, recorded, etc) So that we can help your Secret Santa should their package not arrive AND please email a picture of your proof of postage to naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com.
- Once you fill in the form below you must partake in this swap, if there are any issues with this please email Nav or Jade.
- To participate in the swap you must accept both the terms and conditions and privacy policy.
- Neither Nav or Jade will be held responsible for missing packages or packages which do not comply with everything mentioned in both the privacy policy and the terms and conditions.
 - Please inform Nav or Jade once your package has been received.
- When sending package please include a little note saying who it's from so you may be thanked!

Privacy Policy:

- The data collected (name, postal address, email address) will not be passed onto any third party, it will only be accessible to the sender of your package and Nav.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of this swap and no other reason.
- As the sender you must remove your Secret Santa's details once the package has been sent.
- All personal information and data collected will be removed from this database once everyone has received their packages.

You will also be sent an email to verify you have chosen to participate before we send any details to you to protect privacy as best as we can.

12 comments:

  1. that is such a cool idea xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEK! I love secret santa! Super excited to take part :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited about this :-) cannot wait to get shopping :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I registered, and I thought christmas couldn't get any more exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I registered, haven't heard anything yet so hope it's ok the form played up a bit. Probably because I did it from my phone. Great idea x
    www.knightseclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya @Knight's Electic, I've got your entry thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a fun idea! excited to take part :) X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just registered, im sooo super excited about this loool I LOVE Secret Santa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea
    Can't wait Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might seem like a silly question but when the gift is received do we have to wait until Christmas day to open it? Or can we open it whenever? Ive never done a Secret Santa before, thinking of taking part :-)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dragon Mommy! You can open it whenever you like! It's completely up to you, but usually they are saved for Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I registered!!! Very exciting =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)