Tuesday 5 April 2011

Review: One of the Best Lip Balms Ever - Blistex Lip Massage



"A softening treatment formula of Shea butter, Aloe Vera and Squalane applied with its unique, massaging tip, for smooth, refreshed and gorgeous lips."

Active ingredients:
  • Shea Butter - conditions skin
  • Squalane - softens and protects
  • Aloe Vera - soothes lips
I think this lip balm is amazing, it tastes/smells lovely, is dispensed well from the twist-up tube, the packaging is pleasant and easy to use and finally a mini-scrub/massage is available with the raised lines on the lipstick-shaped top of the lip balm.

It moisturises and softens my lips for absolutely ages and is one of the best tasting lip balms too! I have a few lip products that I simply cannot stand the taste/smell of and it really gets on my nerves because I hate to waste things and I'm on a product finishing do-dah!

I haven't found many negatives of this lip balm apart from that one of my many tubes has leaked ever so slightly in my handbag before, so that may be something to be wary of.

Overall, this is a fantastic lip balm, definitely my favourite so far (competing with Carmex) and I give it an 8/10.

It is available at Boots/Superdrug/Tesco for around £2 and is often on offer as part of a 2 for £3 deal.

Thank you for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh cool! I've never seen this before! You have all kinds of cool stuff in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove blistex! best lip balms ever, this product looks really new i havent seen it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)