Thursday 7 April 2011

NYX Cosmetics Sale!


I was sent this in an email this morning and I nearly exploded with excitement! But...there's a tiny weeny problem with the amount I want to spend and want to buy from NYX!

It was certainly very exciting when I heard that they had an online store for the UK but as usual my pay packet is spent on food and makeup/skincare...

So, on line with my makeup ban, which has now turned into a "Product Finishing Game", I've decided that if I manage to finish 15 makeup/skincare products in the space of a month, I can treat myself to what I want from NYX! :D Every 5 products I finish I will do a post, to let you know how it's going!

This is going to be so hard, but it'll allow me to rediscover my ever-growing makeup collection too! To be a bit nice to myself I think including skincare would be wise too, because no matter how many times I wear the same eyeshadow in a month, it will not completely finish!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)