Monday 18 April 2011

Makeup Ban - Another Update!

Hi!

As discussed in the NYX Cosmetics Sale Post I am now trying to use beauty items up in order to buy lots of new NYX things!

So far I've finished the following:

- Impulse Body Spray in "True Love"
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- Mini Sample of Clinique Full Potential Lips Glosses in "06 - Mimosa Blossom" and "08 - Play-Full Pump"
- Mini Sample of The Body Shop's Hi-Shine Lip Treatment
- Radox Shower Gel
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (Ice Shine Collection)
- Boots' Cocoa Butter and Mallow Body Lotion

I said 15 things and here are 7, hopefully I can finish a few more in the next month and then go shopping! :)

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)