Tuesday 12 April 2011

Review: Dr Nick Lowe's Anti Blemish Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Available at Boots for £10.20

This post is part of the series I am doing on Dr Nick Lowe's Anti Blemish range for blemish prone skin!

I have now been using this cleanser day and night for approximately 6 weeks, (6 this Friday), and overall I really like it. I haven't experienced any breakouts in that time and my skin seems to have improved considerably - however I have changed quite a few things in my everyday routine.

I like the simple clean packaging, however it does make it quite impersonal if you see what I mean, and doesn't really "brighten up your bathroom". It's a simple pump that produces a foam in your hands which you then apply on your face and wash off when you're done - simple.

What do they say?...

"To deep clean pores and lift daily impurities. Gentle exfoliators slough away dead skin cells resulting in deeply cleansed, refreshed and brighter skin.

Contains the Anti Blemish Cranley Complex = combination of naturally derived oil-controlling active ingredients and calming agents to target bacteria and regulate over-sebum production."

My Opinion...

I'm not entirely sure what or where the "gentle exfoliators" are because it's just a white foam...my skin does feel clean without feeling tight or dry though which is a huge plus, seeing as so many regular face washes manage to strip the skin of any moisture whatsoever! I also think that using the whole range in general has regulated some of the oiliness in my T-Zone. My skin does not though look any brighter or more dull than it was before, so not a major change in that area!

Overall...

I would recommend this face wash for combination-oily skins and I love the foam, the quick washing time, the simple yet effective packaging and the clean feeling after washing my face!

I don't like the price though, and I'm sure there are many alternatives with the same effectiveness and maybe with slightly better factors in terms of the overall product!

An 8/10 for this cleanser! :)

Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)