Wednesday 2 November 2011

You Have Your Secret Santa!

Hi! *waves*

I have now sent everyone that registered for Secret Santa/Christmas Swaps and confirmed their participation an email including the details of the person they must send to!

Please let me know if you haven't received this email immediately. Also please make sure you read this post so you know exactly what to do next.

That's all! Thank you for participating! I hope everyone receives their presents and there aren't any complications! Please make sure you read and follow the post.

Many thanks,

Nav

2 comments:

  1. how exciting! I'm off to check my email! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded u the versatile blogger award xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)