Friday 18 November 2011

1 Hour Special Sale!

Hi!

Just to let everyone know tomorrow between 6pm and 7pm I will be offering free delivery on all items in my blog sale. I will also cut some prices, Nanoblur will be £15 delivered and Laura Mercier's Colour Wardrobe will be £35 delivered - both of which are brand new.

Please email me at naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com if you would like anything from 6pm-7pm tomorrow. All items will be posted 1st class on Monday morning. Please click on the link below to browse everything that is available.


Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have given you an award over on my blog :)
    XxDollyBlossom.blogspot.com

    I got my package from your blog sale through the post today too! thank you :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)