Sunday 27 November 2011

Secret Santa!

Hi everyone! :)

This post is just a quick reminder to let you know to have posted your packages by this Thursday! If there are any issues/delays please let me know asap.

If you have already received your package, please let me know of that too so I can tick you off! Thank you so much for taking part, if you do write any posts on your presents after Christmas I'd love your links and I'll create a huge post with everyone's Secret Santa posts! :)

Thank you, Nav x

5 comments:

  1. Well you know I've got mine ;) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting mine today to post off later this evening, will send pics and what not tomorrow am x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - I knew there was something I was supposed to do today! Will take it down the post office tomorrow - apologies for the delay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya there! Did you get my email about the delay in my secret santa order? I got it today so posting tomorrow! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nanna Kate hiys! yes I got it and it's fine, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)