Thursday 22 September 2011

Guest Writers Needed!

Hi everyone!

I'd like to start up a new series where I post a guest post every week, I've chosen Wednesday as the day of posting.

So every Wednesday a guest post will go up, if you are interested please send me an email with the following, you don't have to have a blog, just the desire to write!

Please email with:

  • The article - please provide text and images
  • Article can be about anything you want, related to beauty/fashion/lifestyle
  • Your name and blog link (if you have a blog)

Depending on the number of emails and level of interest this receives I will inform you of when each post will go up and how long I'll keep this series going. I'd like to begin this as soon as possible so please drop me an email at naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com with everything and I'll get your post up!

I will also be having a clear-out of makeup and beauty soon, a lot of items I don't want or need will be either put up onto the blog sale or I'll write another post/page where I can send things out to you to review, those reviews will have to have a deadline though.

Thank you so much!

Nav x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)