Wednesday 1 June 2011

Look What I Found! NEW 17 Adapt-itude...



Last week I picked this lovely item up for £4.99 at Boots, it will retail for £6.19 but this is an introductory price. I believe it is a brand new foundation from 17, it doesn't have too many claims as a foundation, I'm not sure if it's minimal/medium/high coverage but when I was testing shades in the shop it did blend really well with my fingers and covered up many blemishes. I'm not going to review it yet because I've hardly worn it, but will test it out for at least 2-3 weeks and write a review on it!

The shades that I saw were as follows: fair, medium, medium-dark, dark. My shade is medium, I'll include more pictures in the review post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)