Tuesday 15 March 2011

Review: No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in Candy Pink


This is such a pretty blush with a gorgeous colour to it once applied onto the cheeks. It's by No7 and named Candy Pink very appropriately I think. It costs £9 and is available from Boots but with the £5 off vouchers currently in circulation it'll only cost you £4! Bargain!

The texture of this blush is very soft and "powdery", which in turn begs the question (in my head anyway) why it isn't chalky...that just shows the brilliance of the blush in my opinion! It goes on very well with your fingers or a blush brush, I use Mac's usually and I find that it leaves a very pretty natural looking blush on my cheeks.




I usually tend to put on a bit more as it tends to wear off during the day but by midday it looks absolutely perfect with my skintone. I also think it would look great on all skintones because of the buildable nature of this blush. You can either pile it on straight away by picking up lots or gently build up, it's completely up to you. It's very natural looking generally, but you can choose to go for a more dramatic look if you wanted.

I really love the packaging, it's very sleek and compact and fits perfectly into all my cosmetics bags, large or small! I've bought a back-up of this blush just in case it runs out soon, (seeing as I'm using it very often), but on the compact it says that they've changed the formula and the blush looks a lot more pink...hmm...

You receive 5g of product which is quite a bit of blush and it's lasting me for a very long time. It is definitely one of my favourite blushes that I've come to love recently. Overall it's an 8/10 from me!

Have you tried this? What did you think? Please leave your comments below!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)