Tuesday 29 March 2011

Liz Earle Offers

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I was trying to stop myself from blogging so much and study much more...didn't work too well though...oh dear!

Anyway, today I bring you the fantastic offers available at Liz Earle for spring, and the 2 I have taken advantage of...(seeing as I'm a collector of all things beauty, I feel like I should repurchase already - even though I haven't used anything yet...*slaps on wrist*!)

So here's the link where you can view the offers: http://uk.lizearle.com/offers

And here are the 2 that I bought! :)

This is the New Springtime Must Haves Offer for £41 but with a retail value of £64.55. Included are:
- 2 Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleansers (100ml) and 2 muslin cloths
- Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
- A choice of moisturiser depending on your skin type
- A beautiful beauty bag

First Impressions:
- Packaged beautifully, each item is individually hand-wrapped and packaged so that nothing will leak or break
- The beauty bag is of very high quality and is very pretty inside, sporting colourful stripes and convenient compartments
- Very fast delivery
- The skincare items look gorgeous too
- Also a great deal with savings!


This is the Clear Skin offer for £20.65 with a value of £33.15 and includes:
- Deep Cleansing Mask (75ml) and 2 sponges
- Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml)
- Spot-On (6ml)
- Soft White Headband

First Impressions:
- Again, very well wrapped and presented
- Speedy delivery
- Fantastic savings and am thinking of purchasing this set again before the offer runs out in May...

I am very impressed with the whole ordering - delivery process and especially with the free gift of a 30ml cleanser with a muslin cloth and a personalised letter congratulating me on my first order. As I said to my boyfriend, "I feel like a Queen!"

I will forever associate opening my package with that feeling and as I had had a great day when it arrived too! I hope that my interview was successful and am offered a place...won't reveal too much there just yet!

Have you tried any Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Products? What do you think?

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)