Sunday 16 December 2012

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencils Review - Silver & Black


These are the amazing gel eyeliners in pencil form by Avon. I have heard so many good things about these and everyone was not wrong! They are £6 each and always on offer, at the moment you can mix and match makeup 3 for £10 on Avon's website.

Both shades are incredibly rich and creamy, they last all day on me without wearing off or smudging, and one line is enough to create intense colour. Unfortunately I forgot to swatch these for you - I'm really sorry about that! However, as they are so intense and creamy, I don't think anyone would have an issue with these! The packaging makes them look very high-end too.

These have become my favourite pencil eyeliners alongside Stila's waterproof eyeliner sticks, in my opinion they are better than a lot of brands and also on par with Urban Decay's eyeliner pencils. I will definitely be repurchasing once they run out.

Have you tried these yet? Love them like me?

2 comments:

  1. I love these! A great dupe for YSL Waterproof Eyeliner. My favourite shade is Blackberry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried YSL's eyeliners, I looked online and can't find blackberry. :( I love these two shades though, I sometimes layer them on so that the black is closest to the lashline and the silver is above it. x

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)