Wednesday 7 November 2012

Avon Limited Edition Arctic Goddess Collection




This is the collection by Avon for Autumn/Winter available this month, prices start from £6 and products can be found online or in their catalogues.

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures at the event so I can't really show you how amazing it was, I got to meet Alesha Dixon - Avon's Beauty & Empowerment Ambassador and the Pixiwoo sisters! I think I was a little more excited to meet the makeup ladies I've been watching for so long!

I have tried all of the products and I do like them overall, I will have individual reviews up very soon. I will however add that I'd never used any Avon products before this and I definitely think I will be trying out more!

I believe there are more items in this collection that I've managed to miss (from reading other blogs) but as far as I know the five items above make up the Arctic Goddess collection; eyeshadow quad in Arctic Goddess; nail enamels in Green Goddess, Arctic Waters and Chilling Teal and finally a lipgloss in Pink Icicle.

Have you tried any of these products? Do you like the look of anything? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. The light blue polish is gorgeous, definitely looks similar to one that models own came out with though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't seen the Model's Own one! They are all very pretty shades - very icy and cool haha so perfect for Winter! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)