Wednesday 26 December 2012

Glossybox and A Little Update

I have caved into subscribing to Glossybox again for all of 2013! I used a discount code they emailed me a little while ago so I ended up getting it much cheaper, expect to see lots of Glossybox posts next year! (Well 12...)

I have subscribed to lots of beauty boxes in the past and had to give up all subscriptions due to funds, the code was just too tempting though so I thought I should join up again!

Discount code is xmas30 for 30% off! (Not sure if it will still work though)

I have also decided to change my blog name and give my blog a new look, this won't be done overnight as I have so many exams all throughout the year but it will be happening soon, I would say it should all be changed by mid February 2013. Once everything is installed and ready I will be posting links on Navilicious Beauty to let everyone know that my blog has moved. I don't know how to move the blog without disappearing from followers' feed so if anyone does I would be very grateful for the help.

I also find it quite difficult to blog while in-between two cities so please bear with me for a little while as I get into a routine, I will definitely be blogging though! I've missed writing and have decided not to make the "changed blog" solely a beauty blog but with lots more added in!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)