Tuesday 18 December 2012

Avon Arctic Goddess Ultra Colour Rich Brilliance Lip Gloss in Pink Icicle


This is a member of the Avon Arctic Goddess collection, the lipgloss. It contains 6ml for £7 (currently £3!) and is available from Avon's online shop. The shade is Pink Icicle, it is a very pretty sheer shade with flecks of sparkle in it (these aren't chunks of glitter and cannot be felt on the lips at all, they seem to be part of the gloss). Every skintone could easily wear this, on my lips it shows up as a light pink tinted sheer glitter.

It is not sticky, which is a major plus as I don't do very well with sticky lipglosses especially with my hair down! I've been wearing this with pretty much any look, it is that versatile. It lasts for around 2-3 hours on me, fading after 2 hours with eating and drinking. This lipgloss also contains SPF15!

I really like the packaging on all Avon products, it makes them seem high-end yet their prices are amazing. The brush is very small which allows for precision, and 1-2 dips are enough for the entire lips. There isn't an offensive scent either.

Would I repurchase this? Yes - if I didn't have so many lip products already. I think it's amazing value, and a really good lipgloss for everyday or any look.

The Ulta Colour Rich Brilliance lipglosses are available in 3 shades; pink icicle, north star and caramel sparkle. The Arctic Goddess Collection is Limited Edition.

Have you tried any Avon lipglosses? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)