Wednesday 25 May 2011

Product Finishing Project

As regular readers of my blog will already know I am on a product finishing project, this initially started off as a Makeup Ban, which was so difficult to keep in line with so I came up with a better idea. For x-amount of products I finish I'm allowed x-number of products, (this was originally outlined in the Makeup Ban but I've now increased the number to finish.)

I have finished a few more products since my last post on this:

- Lush Twilight
- The Body Shop's Tea Tree Mask Sample
- Impulse True Love Shower Gel (250ml)
- Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel (100g)
- Korres Body Butter Sample in Fig
- Superdrug's Tea Tree Facial Wipes (30)

I don't feel I've emptied enough containers but we'll see until the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)