Thursday 12 May 2011

GlossyBox - The UK's Birchbox

GlossyBox - top quality and cutting edge products delivered straight to your home


Hi!
Just before the weekend I heard about this subscription service for the UK. It is the equivalent of America's Birchbox, which sends out luxury samples every month.

The GlossyBox is a service which sends you 5 luxury beauty product samples for £10 per month including postage and packaging. I unfortunately just missed getting a "May box" and will have to wait until June for my boxes to start arriving. It's a rolling subscription and you can cancel it whenever you want.

I'm hoping this will result in me spending less money on beauty-related items each month but I have a feeling that won't be the case! I'll do a post every month on what I receive in the GlossyBox too.

You can order yours here!

What are your opinions on this? Worth it?

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)