My top 5 products that I've used over and over in the month of January...
1. E.l.f Studio blush in "Mellow mauve" - such a high quality, pigmented powder blush for the tiny price of £3.50
2. 17 Eyes Trio in "Metallic toffee" - the easiest, quick and simple neutral eye
3. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in "Totally Teal" - a very pretty autumn/winter shade
4. Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner in "01 Noir Expert" - I love this eyeliner so much! I'll be writing a review on this very soon and comparing to all black eyeliners I have tried, but it is truly worth it!
5. Blistex Lip Massage Lip Balm - I love the smell/taste of this balm and the slanted applicator, overall thumbs up :)