Friday 4 February 2011

E.l.f Cosmetics Haul!

Hi!

This is a long due post and I'm very excited to do it as a lot of these products I have fallen in love with completely. Reviews will most definitely follow soon.

All items came to a total of £30 which was the amount needed for free delivery! :)

These were £1.50 each, from left to right the shades are: Pink lemonade, Bark and Maple Sugar


E.l.f's infamous HD Powder! :) Finally I got hold of it after it being out of stock for so long, it was £6.


I got a mineral lipstick in Cheerful Cherry for £3.50 and their mineral eyeshadow primer for £3


This tinted moisturizer only cost £1.50! :D I chose the shade honey which appears a lot darker in the picture unfortunately but I haven't experimented yet so will let you know more in the upcoming review :)


A studio complexion brush to go with the HD powder...£3.50



My favourite blush of the moment...only £3.50! In mellow mauve


Another miracle product for only £1.50, their liquid eyeliner which I'm pretty sure is exactly the same as any high-end brands'...


Lipstick for £1.50 each in the shades Gypsy and Voodoo

That's all from E.L.F Cosmetics that I ordered, there's still quite a few items I have yet to play around with but II will be reviewing them all very soon :)

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. ooh! you got some good stuff! Very exciting! The liquid lipsticks look great- I've never tried them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)