Saturday 28 August 2010

My August Favourites!

I thought I'd do a favourites blog because I love watching them on youtube! I'd also like to add that this will become a monthly feature on my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it :)

This month I have only had very few favourites because I haven't tried many new products that I absolutely love...I  also stopped taking care of myself for a period of time because I had the "I just cannot be bothered" phase...but don't worry I'm back to my usual self now!

1) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Yeyo"
The reason I love love love this is because of the ease of application, the gorgeous colour, the simple-ness but fantastic effective qualities of the pencil. It's a shimmery white colour and looks very flattering on the eyes. I use it alone, I use it as an inner corner highlight, as a base, as an eyeshadow, on the entire waterline, only on the lashline, you name the use and I use it! £11 from Debenhams/Boots

2) Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil in "Blue Virtuose"

This is an amazing shade of eyeliner especially on the lash line, however on the waterline it looks very similar to black unless you go over it about 4 times, which I don't want to do on my waterline all the time as it can cause infections and is very harsh for such as sensitive area of the eye. It is in my favourites because it's such a pretty colour and looks lovely on the eyes. £4.29 at Boots/Superdrug

3) Bobbi Brown blush in "Plum"

To read my post on this blush please Click Here

To be honest those are the 3 products I have used most this month and that I think are so lovely! :)

Thank you for reading!

(N.B I don't mention all retailers of prooducts because I'm not 100% sure if some stores sell them, as sometimes they are not listed on the internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)