Tuesday 9 August 2011

Marie Claire Freebies!


Marie Claire (September 2011 issue) are giving away a choice of 2 Ciaté paint pots and 2 Dove Express Treatment Conditioners along with the sachets inside the magazine! The magazine retails at £3.60 and the nail polish alone is worth £9. The 2 shades available are a deep metallic purple with shimmer (Wait Until Dark) or a nude light peach/cream colour (My Fair Lady).


I picked up 2 of Wait Until Dark with the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment conditioner, I did think of trying My Fair Lady but I'd just received Beach Melba also by Ciaté in my July GlossyBox, and it's a very similar shade.

I'll review and do some posts about both products and possibly even about the Sanex sachet included!

Thank you for reading!

What do you think of the shades available? Have you picked yours up yet?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I'm going to England this weekend so I'll see if I can find this magazine! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish magazines in the US came with free gifts! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alicia yay! :D xx

    @Paige :o I thought they would have! What meanies :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)