Tuesday 23 August 2011

Amarya Beauty

Amarya Beauty are a company providing natural and organic products online, in their shop and in their salon. They recently released a beauty box which I promptly signed up for! I really like the idea of organic and natural beauty products, so I'm glad I found them (special thanks to Madame Gourmand there!) On Twitter they held a competition and I was lucky enough to be sent a mini goody bag of samples! They were also kind enough to include a special code for the readers of Navilicious Beauty giving you a discount of a whopping 20% off anything* from their online store! - http://www.amarya.co.uk/


I've used most of the sachets up and I'm going to write a mini-review of each - more like a first impressions because of the size of the sachets and limited use of each. So onto the code...(clicking on it will take you directly to their website).


* not applicable to vouchers, treatments or the Amarya Beauty Box

Valid until Midnight Wednesday 31st August 2011.

I'm so very grateful to Amarya Beauty for the code and the lovely samples! Thank you! Please go and enjoy surfing their website and I hope you'll take advantage of the 20% off discount code!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)