Here's what was included in my box:
- Sachajuan Hair Conditioner (100ml - £10)
- Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner (small sample - full size 89ml RRP £13)
- Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream (small sample - full size 50ml RRP £82)
- Etat Libre D'Orange Archives 69 and Rien (1.5ml each - full sizes respectively 50ml £74 and £52.50)
- Olavie Antioxidant Body Butter (small bottle - full size RRP £43.55)
- Bloom Green Tea and White Tea Duo (sample each - full size pack of 10 RRP £4)
I haven't tried everything yet but I am happy with the box overall. I feel like this particular box is aimed at an older audience, I gave the Babor cream to an older lady, the tea I think is a nice touch, whether you drink tea, despise it or enjoy it once in a while. I found the PureLash Extender and Conditioner to be very lengthening to my lashes however I don't think it is a deluxe sample - especially as the full size is 89ml! The packaging of the Etat Libre D'Orange perfumes slightly annoyed me because of the explicit sexual image on the Archives 69 sample but they do smell nice once applied. I have heard of Sachajuan before but I haven't ever tried any of their products so am glad that their hair conditioner was included. Finally, the Olavie body butter I think is amazing, I'd never heard of the brand before this box though.
Overall: I think this is a good box with a value above the £10 paid for the P and P, the box and the products inside. It was personalised which I loved, the customer service and interaction from the company is brilliant and efficient. Before making a hard and fast decision I would deem it wise to experience a few more of their boxes. I give this month's box a 7/10.
What did you think of this month's box? Will you be subscribing?