Tuesday 4 January 2011

Review: No7 Cleanse and Care Eye Makeup Remover

I am in love with this product to be very honest, it does exactly what it says on the packaging and I think is also a very nice colour, even though it's not a makeup product.

It is available at Boots for £7.75 (but I'm assuming the price will go up slightly tomorrow thanks to the VAT increase!) and you get 100ml of product.

It has 2 layers, so as you can see from the picture the darker blue is visible on the lower third of the plastic bottle. It is hypo-allergenic and suitable for all skin types, so everyone can give this a try.

It's a light blue liquid/gel which dispenses from a pump very easily onto a cotton pad or whatever you prefer to use and removes eye makeup very quickly and softly. My lashes feel conditioned and softer and my eyes are clear of all makeup. I do recommend washing your face even after using an eye makeup remover because tiny little bits of makeup can remain on your eyes, even with the best makeup removers!

I would definitely recommend this, especially because it is so easy and effective to use, does exactly what it says and doesn't leave makeup marks across your eyes - unless you're wearing a ridiculous amount of makeup, then I think any product would!

I give it a 9/10 - 9 because I do think that an improvement would be to dispense a bit more product in one pump, because I use about 3 pumps and I have to spread them around the cotton pad, so 1 pump for 1 use would be perfect, otherwise this is a perfect product! That's just a tiny issue I have!

What is your favourite eye makeup remover and why?
Do you prefer cheaper ones or more heftily priced ones?
Please leave your comments below!
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like good stuff- I'll have to see if it's available at Target (They have some No. 7 stuff there!) My favorite makeup remover are the clean and clear makeup dissolving wipes. It's just so convenient to grab a wipe and remove everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paige Bianca Yay! That's a better idea I think, but I only sometimes wear foundation and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)