Wednesday 10 April 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes


These are No7's face wipes, you get 30 wipes for £7, resulting in each wipe costing around 23pence, however there are always No7 £5 off vouchers floating around (which is how I buy and stock up on these wipes) making a pack cost £2!

They are available on Boots' website here and in stores. No7 claim these are suitable for all skin types, hypoallergenic and remove waterproof mascara, I've found them to be suitable for my skin type, normal/combination, and they also remove some waterproof mascara but not all, although I tend to avoid waterproof mascara because it is so difficult to remove in general and there aren't many instances during which I'd need its services.

They are very soft and gentle, and adequately soaked with moisture making them easy to use. I use them a lot, and I really like them a lot. I prefer them to a lot of other brands that I've tried. These wipes aren't textured at all though, which is something I quite like on the Nivea wipes.

They remove all of my makeup when I'm wearing only a little and most if I'm wearing a full face of it, I don't think there's much more I can say!

*No7 claim to be cruelty free however aren't listed on BUAV, but the EU ban of being able to sell cosmetics tested on animals is now in effect, so they must be...*

Have you tried these wipes before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)