Tuesday 9 April 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes Dry Skin Mask Review


This is the mask created for dry skin in the Skin Heroes range by Montagne Jeunesse. Sorry for the late review! It is available online at MontagneJeunesse.com and also in various pharmacies and supermarkets for £1.49.

You get 15g of mask and 3g of "serum", I would definitely define the serum as a moisturiser though. It contains raspberries, blueberries and red grapes.

The packaging is simple and appealing, I dislike how I have to leave the sachet open for a while until my second use of the mask and the moisturisers tend to last for 3-4 uses. The mask itself is a white colour which goes on smoothly and smells amazing, fresh and just lovely and summery. (Not the best at describing scents...) I also really liked the moisturiser, it was a perfect balance of not too rich and not too light, went on well and was the only one that didn't leave a tight feeling on the edge of my face (where skin with and without the moisturiser meets) after application.

Has this mask reduced dry skin? Yes. I found it really helped with the dryness thanks to the awful weather and the entire treatment made my skin smooth and soft. I generally have normal/combination skin so this wouldn't be a staple in my skincare routine but on the off chance my skin is feeling very dry I would definitely consider picking this up again.

*Montagne Jeunesse are BUAV approved and completely cruelty free*

Have you tried any of the Skin Heroes range? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)