I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much recently but like I said before I just have far too much to do at the minute! Product reviews have also been placed on the back burner because I am lacking a camera! Once I figure everything out I will get back into it right away!
But anyway, as promised, here are my 5 Beauty Resolutions for 2012:
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise morning and evening! (I often forget to do this at night or get too lazy and use a face wipe!)
- Wear makeup more often (I actually barely wear makeup, which is probably why you'll find more skincare reviews on here! I'm going for maybe 3-4 times a week)
- I am not to spend a penny on anything beauty related until August (I've actually stuck with this for a whole 18 days!)
- Blog my products, by this I mean actually review/talk about them on here, more often than not, I'll get through so many items that I love but haven't taken pictures of and into the recycling bin goes the empty packaging!
- Use up 300 products by the end of the year, so far I've used up 15, I'm also selling things, giving away to charity/friends/family. I think roughly the total "loss" overall is around 25 so far, including the selling etc.
If you'd like to read and keep up with my general resolutions please click here.
Have you made any beauty resolutions? Have you kept to them?