Sunday 24 July 2011

Guest Reviewer Needed for Xen-Tan

Hi! :)

I'd like to ask all of the readers of Navilicious Beauty if they would be interested in writing a guest review for the blog about Xen-Tan's Sunless Tan. I received a 30ml sample in this month's GlossyBox which unfortunately is of no use to me, so I thought of asking someone who will use it to review it for the blog!

Deep Bronze Luxe Weekly Self-Tan with instant colour for face and body - Dark.
 And here is what I'd like the review to include:

- Information about the product, where to buy in the UK and in your country if you're not from the UK, etc
- Images of the product, and before and after images
- Detail about the product in whichever format you think is best providing information on whether you like it or not

If you are interested please leave a comment below including the following:

- Your blog name/address
- Skin tone (fair/medium/dark)
- Whether you've used Xen-Tan before
- If you've used any self-tan product before
- Your e-mail address

If there are many comments I will use random.org to choose a comment promptly, if you have been chosen to review I will e-mail you by Monday 25th July 2011 and send the Xen-Tan to you.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try this! I havent brought a glossy box yet but this is something I'm quite jealous of!
    Blog is itisallaboutcreativity.blogspot.com
    I'm fair but I love being tanned so this sounds perfect for me.
    I've not tried xen tan before.
    I've used many tans, from garnier, st moriz, He Shi.
    contactlisabeauty@gmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)