I have been using this range now for 2 years or more, it's formulated for combination skin and works fantastically for my skin. Combination skin is dry on the cheeks and oily in the T-zone. I've found this range consisting of quite a few items to be very helpful for my skin.
1) Seaweed Cleansing Facial Wash - This is a light creamy gel face wash which helps to remove all traces of makeup and other impurities found on your skin
2) Seaweed Clarifying Toner - This toner is amazing because once I've used it, I can see all the extra yucky stuff that it's pulled off of my skin on the cotton pad - it really cleans deep
3) Seaweed Pore Perfector - I cannot emphasise how incredibly accurate the description in the title of this product is, once used the difference in the size of your pores is immediately visible. They seem smaller and less visible to the naked eye, your skin is smoothed out and prepared for your moisturiser.
4) Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF15 OR Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream - I switch between these 2 items depending on whether the sun's out or not - even though I know I should use SPF all the time! The moisturisers both work fantastically, smoothing out my skin and I do think after prolonged use I have noticed a difference with my blemishes, but unfortunately they haven't completely gone yet!
There is also a cleanser available, but I like to wash with water and not just place the cleanser on my face!
1) Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator - This is a great exfoliator, effective and yet mild enough for use everyday. It is recommended that you use it once or twice a week, but it really clears my skin and leaves it feeling so soft that I use it every night. I think this and the pore perfector are my favourites out of the entire range.
2) Seaweed Clarifying Toner
3) Seaweed Pore Perfector
4) Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment - This treatment is a creamy gel which goes on a treat after the pore pefector, when I wake up in the morning, my face looks very oily but the blemishes seem to be lesser in appearance.
A complimentary treatment that I use is the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. This is a very strange product because I can actually feel my skin tightening and similar to that of a vacuum cleaning each and every pore or skin cell present on my face.
The only issue that I hold with this range is that in trying to balance my skin (combination skin type is the most difficult to cater for) is that during the day, only very recently my skin has started to become oily in the T-zone in the afternoon, at around the 4pm mark, making it a neccessity to use blotting paper. However I do think that this could mean that my skin has gotten too used to the range and I need to challenge it with a new range...
Either way I do feel this is a brilliant range for combination skin and it has worked for me for a very long time. The products are slightly more expensive in comparison to the average drugstore brand but worth it because they all last for a very long time too.
Please leave a comment telling me which skin type you are and which routine you are currently using and if it's been of any use, I'd love to know!
Thanks for reading :)