Friday 25 January 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes De-Clog Pores Review


These pore de-clogging nose strips can be found on Montagne Jeunesse's website and in leading supermarkets. They cost £1.49 for 3 which is effectively 50 pence for one. In comparison this is much cheaper than Biore's nose strips. (A full comparison post coming soon.)

They contain orange flower water and witch hazel to help draw out impurities, the size of the strips is perfect and I like that they're rounded too. I haven't found any that also cover the area closer to the nostrils which I think would be great because the current strips are effective on most of the nose but not all - if that makes sense.

You wet your nose and take one strip out and stick it onto your nose. Leave for 10-15 minutes until it feels hard and then gently remove. Usually you can see lots of rubbish that's been taken out of your pores and with these strips it is the same. I found that these picked up slightly less rubbish although that may just be because I've been being very good about my entire cleansing routines.

I have already and would repurchase these, I like using them as often as possible (maximum is 3x a week) to clean my pores.

Have you tried these de-clogging nose pore strips? What do you think of the concept?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these never even seen them but they sound pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some online and was sent some as part of the Skin Heroes range, they're soooo much cheaper than Biore's and I think just as effective, maybe a bit less but at the price you really can't complain! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)