Friday 23 March 2012

Review Request: Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 70g


I have one of these masks to send out for review, this request is for those with combination/oily acne-prone skin. Charge will be £3 for p+p, rules are below, if you're interested please let me know in the comments below!

- I'd like a review within 3 weeks of you receiving the product, including before and after pictures if applicable, swatches, photos and your review.
- You must have your parents' permission if you are under 18 and you must be a follower of my blog.
- I'll let the person know after 2 weeks exactly of each post going up and it is not international.


Nav x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks lovely! I have completely the wrong skin for it though, I will pass the blog on to my other blogger friends who it may suit though. Great idea!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)