Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mystery Parcels

After talking to my friend on twitter, she came up with this idea and I've modified it a little. Basically, seeing as I have an excess of beauty products that I no longer need or want, I'm going to package them up into jiffy bags and post them out to whoever wants them.

This is how it'll work:

- I will charge £7 for each mystery package inc p&p
- Each package's contents will value at over £7, although some may be used/swatched or brand new (a mixture but at the moment, I have brand new and swatched products)
- Each package will contain 3-10 items
- I will not accept returns

At the moment I have packaged together 5 parcels, if you'd be interested in this concept or would like to make a purchase right away please let me know in the comments below!

To make it easier for me to package though please leave your preferences in products in your comment, i.e shades you prefer of each cosmetic and skintone if you're ok leaving it!

Please feel free to leave pointers or any constructive criticism too!

Nav x

6 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I'm up for one I those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaelle! If you'd like me to send one out to you, could you please gift payment to naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com of £7 and I will post out 1st class for you asap xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Gaelle! If you'd like me to send one out to you, could you please gift payment to naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com of £7 and I will post out 1st class for you asap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Could you please gift payment to naviliciousbeauty@yahoo.com of £7 and I will post out 1st class for you asap xx

      Delete
  4. I'd be interested too but no nail varnish/false eyelashes x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)