Thursday 1 December 2011

Secret Santa

Source


Hi!

I hope everyone has posted their Secret Santa packages by today, I've had a few emails saying they were delayed/need more time for whatever reason which is absolutely fine provided the packages reach everyone before 14th December. I think this allows plenty of time for everyone to make sure their packages are sent and received.

If you have not received your secret santa package by 14th December, please email me and I'll do my best to track it down.

Otherwise happy holidays! :) If you do post about your packages please link them to me and I'll put a collaborative post up with everyone's posts.

Organising and hosting this Secret Santa has been great fun and I'll definitely be doing it all over again next year, I will have to think of more ideas to make it even more fun!

Thank you to everyone who took part and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have!

5 comments:

  1. Haven't received mine yet but I'm excited! :) x

    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy christmas!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine today and it's fab! Defo do a post at the weekend about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my secret Santa gift! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas huni Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't recieved mine :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)